Tilly and the Buttons Billie Top and Stella Joggers

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Isn't this fabric just so happy?  I ordered it from Joann so that I could make a lighter comfy home wear.  I love the Stella Hoodie and Joggers I previously made, but they are a little bit like sweatshirt fabric so when the weather gets cooler, they may be too thick.  So this time, I used a lighter cotton jersey fabric from Joann.  (If you use a coupon, they work out to be $6 /yd-- pretty good deal!)  The fabric is super soft and light, but not see through at all.  It has a bit of stretch too.
I made this Billie top a little bit longer so that when the weather gets very humid, I can wear it as a dress.

 

Stella Joggers (from Tilly and the Buttons Stretch Book) are so comfy. I think I could make these over and over again.  I extended the length for about two inches, and it's the perfect length.  
 


 

Post a Comment