Tilly and the Buttons Billie Sweatshirt

Friday, January 8, 2021

 

Bille Sweatshirt Detail

I sewed this Tilly and the Button's Billie Sweatshirt dress with gorgeous organic fabric from Fabric Worm.  It's very soft and stretchy so it's perfect for home wear.  It was on super sale over the holidays so I got a very good deal too!   It is sprinkled with ballet slippers, flowers, little kitten faces, and birds--- my rule is if it doesn't have flowers or animals, what is the point?  😆

Billie pattern was purchased from Brooklyn Craft Company.  They have a big collection of Tilly patterns.  

As usual, Tilly's directions were super easy to follow and the fabric was so easy to sew on my Eversewn Sparrow 30 Sewing Machine.  

I made this for me, but my mom loves this blue color, so when she saw it she wanted it, so I gave it to her with the label from Kylie and the Machine (purchased from Urban Sewciety) added.  Now, I can make another one for myself! 😘


Post a Comment